Sunday, November 2, 2008

Life's Been Great!

So I've been doing so well lately. I have been doing great in school, nothing lower than an 84 :D. I have made a LOT more friends from last year, I even have a boyfriend now, his name is Nick. He's fantastic. The only thing that's been a disappointment is the Longhorns lost to Texas Tech by one touchdown on the last second!!! AH! and we were number one! GAH!!

I've been searching for a job EVERYWHERE but no one wants to hire me. My dad told me it's probably the economy. Oh well. I've been having so much fun. Parties and hanging out with my friends is all I do right now. I'm amazed by how well I've been able to balance that and school, something that I haven't been able to do ever! Everyrthing is perfect...except I haven't lost all my pregnancy weight yet!!!


But I've been wonderful since the adoption, I haven't cried or had a sad thought about it since the day Julie and Jonathan left. I am happy, and have been for a long time now, which is a very welcomed change. :D

6 comments:

Al and Jen said...

Hey Jessika!
You look great!! :) I am glad everything is going so well. Luke still asks about you and Jake. :) I am glad that school is going so well.
We Love you, Jessika!!
Al, Jen, Luke, John David & Lucy

Jonathan and Julie Davis said...

We love you, sweet girl! It makes us so happy that you are so happy! The three of us love you so much!!

You look awesome! Thanks for updating and proving it!! :) We can't wait to see you!! Hope it will be soon!!

Nothing but love,

Jonny, Julie, and Jack

THE WHITE HOUSE said...

Jessika,

I am so glad that you are doing well! I think of you all the time. You look beautiful!!! Keep up the good work in school, and I'll be praying for your job-search. :)

Have a great weekend!

Love,
Lindsay (White)

Anonymous said...

Jessika, it is so good to know you are doing well. You are such a blessing to our family, and we are so happy that God has blessed you with contentment and a peace of mind. May everything continue to go well at school and in all you do. You are a beautiful young lady.
Joyce and John (Julie's parents)

Jonathan and Julie Davis said...

More updates!! More updates!! Give us more updates!! ;)

Love you!!

Julie

The Howell Blessings said...

Jessika, It is good to hear that you have so much peace in your decision to allow Jon and Julie to raise your baby. I am glad you have updated your post. Please do it often as those of us who prayed for you during and after your pregnancy have'nt stopped. Love the updates and I agree, you look great! Love Mindy (friend of the Davis's)